8.07.2008

Bateman's Headed to Boston!

Hello!

I've been back from Benin and France for almost a month now, though it feels like much longer! I've been in Charlottesville, VA, temping and trying to set up my next move.

Finally, I have a destination and a job! I'm going to Boston to be a Deployable Public Health Humanitarian Officer. That's right-- public health/disasters work! I've finally gotten into my dream field! And they're PAYING me!

The job starts August 18, which is ridiculously soon, so I'm scrambling to set up apartment viewings for August 16, which is when I'll get into town. The job is a short-term job, till the end of December, but it may pave the way to a permanent job come Dec/Jan with the same organization.

So now you know where Bateman has been and will be soon. :)

No comments: